From usenet Mon Sep 20 17:13 PD 1993
From: Dover-Sherborn High School <doversherhs@igc.apc.org>
Newsgroups: geometry.pre-college
Date: 20 Sep 93 17:13 PDT
Subject: Used Serra Books?
Sender: Notesfile to Usenet Gateway <notes@igc.apc.org>

serra book requestTEXTMSWD5(>zy(>|Fw4A friend of mine suggested that one person's garbage is another
erson's treasure. I hope she is right.
I am looking for used or damaged copies of DISCOVERING
EOMETRY by Michael Serra (Key Curriculum Press) that someone
as lying around or is about to throw out. I need a minimum of15
nd would be interested in as many as 60. The math department
t my high school is all for the switch to the Serra book, but has
ecently bought new geometry books -- therefore it will be 2-3
ears before the next round of purchases. I can't wait that long.
Please let me know if you can help!
Keith Grove