Topic: Triangulating an inscribed polygon
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 17, 2001 2:42 PM

Mike de Villiers

Re: Triangulating an inscribed polygon

OOPS! Error. Please disregard my previous message. The book
Mathematical Gems is NOT by Doug Hofstadter but by Ross Honsberger. I'm
pretty sure it is in No. 2, but will check in my office at home.
Michael de Villiers