Topic: Triangulating an inscribed polygon
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 17, 2001 2:42 PM

Mike de Villiers

Re: Triangulating an inscribed polygon

If I recall correctly, this problem with a proof appears in one of the
Mathematical Gems books by Doug Hofstadter (I think no. 2) published by
the MAA.
Michael de Villiers