Topic: Areas = to Perimeters
Replies: 8   Last Post: Dec 8, 1998 3:03 PM

Alan Lipp

Re: Areas = to Perimeters

Richard,

I do not know if there is a name for this property, but the question is an
interesting one! I think there are two right triangles (6,8,10) and
(5,12,13) and two rectangles (3,6,3,6) and (4,4,4,4).

Alan Lipp
----