Topic: amusing problem
Replies: 1   Last Post: May 28, 2003 9:07 AM

Earle Jones

Re: amusing problem

In article <20030527004424.62160.qmail@web9304.mail.yahoo.com>,
binary_freedom@yahoo.com (Binary Freedom) wrote:

> now i dont even know this is geometry or not, but the word "trisecular"
> sounds geometry ^.^' You'll see why it is amusing after you read it!
>
> If a trisecular deunification within the Strumthurn-Clyde group is
> transgressional beyond the zone of subangular tonistics,
> prove that the neoistic totality cannot be a subsidiary of the congruent
> nano-flex classificationism.

*
Smith-Slattery answered this question in, I think, 1887 before the
Hartley-McMine-Slobodosky continuum axioms were proposed.

Keep up with the literature, if you can.

earle
*

Date Subject Author
5/26/03