Topic: the 4 color map theorem
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 11, 2004 4:46 PM

Earle Jones

Re: the 4 color map theorem

In article <5.1.0.14.0.20030625100719.02b15260@ltsp.com>,
mary@krimmel.net (Mary Krimmel) wrote:

> Thank you. It is indeed. Now I know how I happened to confuse the two
> names. (I have not seen either show.)
>
> Do you know what the Monty Hall Hypothesis is?
>
> Mary Krimmel
>
> At 08:03 AM 6/25/03 -0400, you wrote:

> >I think it is the Monty Hall Hypothesis (not the British comedy group Monty
> >Python), after the game show host who put contestants in the hypothesis
> >situation.
> >
> >Art Johnson

*
I believe the rec.puzzles FAQ has a complete description of the Monty
Hall quiz. Take a look at:

http://einstein.et.tudelft.nl/~arlet/puzzles/decision.html#monty.hall

earle
*