Topic: Info on financial pyramid schemes
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 13, 1997 12:13 PM

josh rappaport

Re: Info on financial pyramid schemes

I believe the country was Albania.

In article <01bcbc03$8b5a3580$c2d5f4cc@kelvindu>, "Kelvin Dueck"
<kdueck@uniserve.com> wrote:

> I am doing a lesson on pyramid schemes with my 11 modified class. Does
> anyone know of any good news articles on the subject? Wasn't there a
> country recently that nearly went bankrupt because of a wave of pyramid
> schemes?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kelvin Dueck

message approved for posting by k12.ed.math moderator:Sheila King
k12.ed.math is a moderated newsgroup.
charter for the newsgroup at www.wenet.net/~cking/sheila/charter.html
submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca