Topic: teaching programming
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 27, 2000 10:14 PM

Brian Harvey

Re: teaching programming

jeremyd2554@my-deja.com writes:
>Does anyone have links to any information or experiences
>of teaching functional programming at school level?

Check out www.schemers.com for a Scheme-based curriculum for high school
students with a lot of experience behind it.

Also check out my web page
www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh
for both Scheme-based and Logo-based texts suitable for teenagers.
I've taught both a lot and would be happy to correspond.

[posted and mailed]

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator: kem-moderator@thinkspot.net