The Math Forum

Topic: teaching programming
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 27, 2000 10:14 PM

Brian Harvey

Re: teaching programming
  Click to see the message monospaced in plain text Plain Text   Click to reply to this topic Reply writes:
>Does anyone have links to any information or experiences
>of teaching functional programming at school level?

Check out for a Scheme-based curriculum for high school
students with a lot of experience behind it.

Also check out my web page
for both Scheme-based and Logo-based texts suitable for teenagers.
I've taught both a lot and would be happy to correspond.

[posted and mailed]

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator:
newsgroup website:
newsgroup charter: