Topic: Switching careers?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 14, 2000 9:46 PM

the Human Race

Re: Switching careers?

I am in my 11 th year of teaching (math). I finished my degree and student
teaching at 45. I have never regretted for one minute the decision to
become a teacher. I will admit that 25 + years of "real world" experience
causes me to have a different perspective than most in education. And many
in education find my different perspective uhhh annoying.

Bob Houston
1759 Cuba Road
Bridgeport, Texas 76426

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca