Topic: graphing tools
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 31, 2003 12:34 PM

lbland

RE: graphing tools

hi-

RE: question below. If it is for mac os x, we have a graph building
tool where students can build graphs and experiment with them from
scratch, it is very interactive and provides immediate feedback. We can
help your k-12 schools with software and support, is so desired. The
cost is very minimal. We can even make custom applications for your
students (at no cost) according to your curriculum and individual
needs.

Lance Bland
mailto://lbland@vvi.com
VVI
888-VVI-PLOT
http://www.vvi.com

From: No name (electronrock@hotmail.com)
Subject: graphing tools
Newsgroups: k12.ed.math
Date: 2003-12-24 08:45:27 PST
Does anyone know any good mathematical graphing tools for computers I
can download?