The Math Forum

Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 24, 2000 10:23 AM

GARCIADIEGO DANTAN ALEJANDRO

Re: [HM] Dirk Jan Struik died at 106

Matt,

You may consult David Rowe, who was working with Dirk on this endeavor.

Greetings from sunny Mexico City,
Alejandro

Office Personal
Depto. de Matematicas, 016 Jose M. Velasco 71
Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM San Jose Insurgentes
Ciudad Universitaria Del. Benito Juarez
04510 Mexico, D. F. 03900 Mexico, D. F.
Mexico Mexico

Tel.: (52) 5622 4858 Tel.: (52) 5593 9361
Fax.: (52) 5622 4859 Fax.: (52) 5593 9721

E-mail: gardan@servidor.unam.mx