The Math Forum

Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 15, 2002 4:48 PM

Michael S. Mahoney

Re: [HM] Allendorfer's advisor

I believe David is referring to the Oral History of the Princeton Mathematics
Community in the 1930s, a project carried out by Albert Tucker and William
Aspray with funding from the NSF. The URL is
.

Unfortunately, a check on the references to Allendoerfer in the Name Index
does not resolve the question of his adviser.

msm

--
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Michael S. Mahoney Department of History Princeton University