The Math Forum

Topic: NO TWIN PARADOX AND NO CONNECTION TO RELATIVITY. TIME IS YET
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 25, 1998 4:19 PM

Alexander Abian

NO TWIN PARADOX AND NO CONNECTION TO RELATIVITY. TIME IS YET

cc: 106445.1336@compuserve.com,jcravens@www.chambana.com
-------
In article <6rdbks$3qd$1@supernews.com>, Adrian Kubala <adrian@w3.to> wrote:

> [...]

<snip>

>I notice you've been posting to this list for some time, to everyone's
>chagrin, I believe. I doubt I'll get a straight answer out of you, but....
>how can you actually believe most of the stuff you spew? You're obviously
>throwing around words that you don't have any idea what they mean, BS-ing
>your way through every argument, and yet it would appear that you
>doublethink; even as you try to invent inconsistent nonsense, you believe in
>it. Well, actually that doesn't have to be the case - you might be brilliant
>but horrible at explaining yourself. Occam's razor tells us this probably
>isn't the case. So how do you keep it up? By the way, this isn't intended as
>a flame, just an honest question. Reply to me in e-mail, if possible.
>
>-Adrian

Abian answers:

To your personal remarks (except this) I have no comments.

At Queens College of N.Y.U. during 1959-61 one of my colleagues at the
Department of Mathematics was Benesh Hoffman (spelling?). At
Princeton he had worked with Einstein and I think he has one or two
(or maybe more) joint papers with Einstein.
He, Benesh told me that he asked Einstein "Do you really and
seriously mean that Time is what the dial of a watch indicates,
or that is only a figurative speech for popular benefit ?" And
Benesh told me that Einstein said "I am quite serious and I have
no better explanation or notion of Time"

So according to Einstein he seriously believed that

Time is what the dial of a watch indicates (Einstein)

On the other hand, I say

Time is yet another manifestation of Mass and that there
is equivalence of Mass and Time and a Cosmic mass-meter
will bear witness to that equivalence. (Abian)

Now, Mr. Kubala, if you do not reject Einstein's understanding of
what Time is and if you do not subscribe to my understanding
of what Time is it would be almost impossible for me to reply to
your question involving Occam's razor principle which is of
no particular interest or concern of mine.

ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units.
ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT TO STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS.
JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT. ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)