From: MNothnagel@lansing.cc.mi.us [mailto://MNothnagel@lansing.cc.mi.us]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 11:12 AM
To: mathedcc@mathforum.com
Subject: Re: Grad School suggestions?

My History of Math professor at the University of New Hampshire was Dr.
David Burton -- he wrote the book we used in his course (Burton's History
of Mathematics). He may be able to offer some help.

I've been out of the UNH loop for a while, so I don't know his campus
number, but I
think that UNH's general info line is (603) 862 - 1234. Their website is
http://www.unh.edu, if all else fails.

Mike Nothnagel
Lansing Community College
Lansing, MI

Dear everyone,

One of our students, a very bright young woman, is looking for a History of
Mathematics program for graduate school. So far we know only about the
program about Brown University. Can anyone suggest any others, or suggest
how to find such a program? (Her Web searches have been unproductive.)

Thanks,
Bill Fenton
Bellarmine University
Louisville, KY