Topic: Developmental Software Programs
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 12, 2002 7:30 PM

RayM

Re: Developmental Software Programs

I don't use DSP's in any course. I build research tools with them.

Mathematica is useable as a calculator starting in kindergarten.
you TYPE
2+3 shiftENTER
mathematica displays
In(1) = 2+3
Out(1) = 5
N.B. I believe in memorizing addition and multiplication tables and in
using flash cards. I do not believe in intensive use of 4 bangers,
TI-92's, or computors until the problems get so difficult there is no
reasonable alternative.

Going up through the grades from kindergarten, Mathematica is a tool that
can stay with you for life.

> From: tcm <tcm123@prodigy.net>
> To: raypublk@san.rr.com
> Subject: Re: Developmental Software Programs
> Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 04:45
>
> hi
> in what courses do you use dsp or mathematica?
>
> thanks

credential