Topic: Archives of MATHEDU
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Larry Husch

Archives of MATHEDU

Hi-

An archives of MATHEDU has been set up on the Mathematics Archives:

http://archives.math.utk.edu/hypermail/mathedu/

We'll be adding more features so that, for example, you will be able
to do searching of all the mail messages.

If you have any problems with this archives, please write me and
not the list.

This first list was created by hand and so some errors may have entered
in. However, all additional messages are automatically added to the
archives.

Please send any suggestions for improving the archives to me.

Best,
Larry

Larry Husch phone: 423-974-4162 fax: 423-974-6576
Mathematics Department http://www.math.utk.edu/~husch
University of Tennessee Co-Director, Mathematics Archives
Knoxville, TN 37996-1300 http://archives.math.utk.edu/