Topic: Future of Mathematics Education at Research Universities
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Tommy Dreyfus

At 10:21 1/8/97, Bill Thurston wrote:

>David Epstein arranged to establish
>this list during a conference last month (Dec 5-6) at MSRI on the
>Future of Mathematics Education at Research Universities.

Where could I obtain more information on what went on at this conference?
Are proceedings available on line, or at least a conference program?

Tommy Dreyfus

PS: I am a Mathematics Education researcher, normally at the Center for
Technological Education (affiliated with Tel Aviv University) in Israel; at
present, I am on sabbatical at Concordia University in Montreal working
with Joel Hillel and Anna Sierpinska on students' understandings of linear
algebra, in particular transformations and eigenvalues.

From August 14, 1996 until July, 1997:
Tommy Dreyfus
Concordia University
7141 Sherbrooke St. W