Topic: Archives of MATHEDU
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Lawrence S. Husch

Archives of MATHEDU

David Epstein had written

> Can I refer you to
> http://archives.math.utk.edu/~husch/mathedu/index.html#start
> where you can read messages to mathedu after they have been sorted
> according to date or author or subject.

The link which David referred to above was the one which I showed him
to see if he were interested in having the archives of MATHEDU on
the Mathematics Archives. When he agreed, I changed the archives
to a different permananet location:

in an area where we also keep archives of other mailing lists.

Sorry for the confusion!

Larry Husch phone: 423-974-4162
Mathematics Department fax: 423-974-6576
University of Tennessee http://www.math.utk.edu/~husch
Knoxville, TN 37996-1300