The Math Forum

Topic: Digests
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
RJR_McWhinnie

Digests

On 25-Feb-98 14:03:17
David Fowler said,

< PS If I've got it right, if you want to subscribe to the digest, send a
< message to listserv@enterprise.maa.org consisting of the line
<
< SET math-history-list digests
<
< To return to the message-by-message format, send
<
< SET math-history-list nondigests
<
< If I'm wrong, please correct it, Julio, for the benefit of other people who
< may be interested in trying it out.

It DIDN'T work, so I await Julio's/ Fred's reply.

bob(mc)
***