State of Education Address: Secretary Riley

From: Bob Mclaughlin

The U.S. Department of Education has asked for our assistance in passing
the word that Secretary Riley will be delivering his annual State of
Education address, which can be seen live via satellite conference on
February 17th, as described below. The message belos describes how to get
more information if you or those you know might be able to and interested
in hosting a downlink site for this event. As you know, there are *many*
critical education issues on the table at the national level involving
funding, policies and program emphases, so that Secretary Riley's
presentation should be of considerable interest.
Regards,
Bob McLaughlin and Mark Kaufman