Topic: Re: Research
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Ed Dickey

Re: Research

The Program Committee for the 1997 NCTM National Meeting (Minneapolis) is
interested in proposals from teams consisting of at least one researcher
and one classroom teacher. Sesssions might address issues such as those
described in Rebecca's and Eileen's comments below. The Program
Committee's goal is to highlight successful research studies that link
theory and practice.

Program proposal forms accompanied the Oct 1995 NCTM News Bulletin and will
be accepted until 29 Feb 1996. I can send out a copy of the form if you
need one.

Ed Dickey