Topic: A modest proposal
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 11, 1996 4:37 PM

Susan L. Addington

Re: A modest proposal

Michael,
You sure are slow to catch on!
I use only positive reinforcement in communicating with
Andre[i]--if he says something reasonable, I respond.
So I mostly ignore him.

Susan Addington
until June 15, 1996: After June 15, 1996:
addingto@geom.umn.edu susan@math.csusb.edu
The Geometry Center Math Department
1300 South 2nd St., Suite 500 California State University
Minneapolis, MN 55454 San Bernardino, CA 92407
(612) 624-5058 (909) 880-5362
fax: (612) 626-7131 (fax) (909) 880-7119
WWW at Geometry Center: http://www.geom.umn.edu/~addingto/
WWW at CSUSB: http://www.math.csusb.edu/faculty/susan/home.html
***** NEW MATH GAME! ******
Check my Web pages for The Number Bracelets Game.