Topic: TI-82
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 14, 1998 8:32 AM

Ben Sultenfuss

Re: TI-82

Gerald

Look at page A22 and A23 in Appendix A of the TI-82 Guidebook that comes
with the calculator. I think this is what you are referring to.

Ben
Ben Sultenfuss
PO Box 13040, Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
OFFICE: Voice (409) 468-1547 or 3805 Fax (409) 468-1669
HOME: Voice (409) 560-5508 Fax (409) 560-0038
INTERNET: F_SULTENFU@titan.sfasu.edu or BSULTENFUSS@SFASU.EDU

----------YOUR MESSAGE--------------------YOUR MESSAGE----------
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 19:25:14 -0400
From: Gerald Ryan <gerald_ryan@ridleysd.k12.pa.us>
Subject: TI-82
To: TI-82 <nctm-l@forum.swarthmore.edu>

Subject: Time: 7:18 PM
OFFICE MEMO TI-82 Date: 6/20/96

At an NSF activity some people had the entire TI-82 pull-down menu
printed on one page. It came in very handy because you could locate some of
your more obscure items without pulling down a bunch of menus. Does anyone
know where I can get my hands on one of these?