Topic: math videos
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 18, 1999 11:09 PM

Janet V Smith

Re: math videos

Marilyn Burns has a series of excellent videos. One of the more recent
and imho one of the best is What Are You Teaching Our Children? These are
all avialable through Cuisenaire Publications. They are accompanied by
discussion guides. It would make a good faculty discussion.