Topic: effective use of time in teaching/learning
Replies: 16   Last Post: Nov 11, 1997 9:07 AM

William Stork - HKIS

Re: effective use of time in teaching/learning

Kent,

I do think it could matter. Despite the greatest flexibility of the
teacher and the dedicated interest of the student, it just might be that
a ninety-minute block of time for instruction might not be the *most*
effective. I am looking for both anecdotal information and also for URLs
to the 1995 comparative study from Canada [I think it was British Columbia].

Philosopically, I agree with you that how instruction is "packaged" should
not be that important.

Bill