Topic: TIMMS Math Projec
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 29, 1997 10:19 PM

Al Alba

Re: TIMMS Math Project

CONNIE J. HALL wrote:

> WE ARE DOING A MATH ADOPTION AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION OR
> COPIES OF THE TIMMS REPORT. PLEASE CONTACT CONNIE J. HALL, DIRECTOR
> OF
> INSTRUCTIONAL SERVICES, STANWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT 401, PO BOX 430,
> STANWOOD, WA 98292. TELEPHONE, 360-629-0215 OR FAX, 360-629-3612.
> ANY
> INFORMTION ON THIS MATH PROJECT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK
> YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

I have just completed a review of the TIMSS report for the National
Council of Teachers of Mathematics, it will be finalized tomorrow. A
copy of the TIMSS report is available on line at
http://www.ed.gov/NCES/timss. If after you examine the web site you
would like a copy of my review please write back to me. Also, if you
have any additional questions related to the study I would be glad to
answer them for you based on my review.

Sincerely,

Al Alba, Jr.

Date Subject Author