Topic: Re: Not in Boston
Replies: 28   Last Post: Apr 12, 1999 12:52 PM

Angie S. Eshelman

Re: Manipulatives

"...it doesn't say not to use manipulatives, just to use them well."
This, too, is the point that Ball makes quite elegantly (IMHO) in the
article I recommended a couple days ago! :)

Angie S. Eshelman
116 Erickson Hall Office: (517) 353-0628
Michigan State University E-Mail: eshelma2@studente.msu.edu
East Lansing, MI 48824-1034