The Math Forum

Topic: IMP
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 9, 2000 8:04 PM

Dan Fendel

Re: IMP

Just joined this thread, and going back to the start:

There may be some confusion here, because at least one program going by
the initials IMP, the Interactive Mathematics Program, is not a 6-12
program but a four year secondary program, used primarily in grades 9-12,
and occasionally started in grade 8 (and, very rarely, involving some 7th
grade students).

Brenda - would you clarify what program you mean?

Dan Fendel
co-author, Interactive Mathematics Program

Professor of Mathematics, San Francisco State University
fendel@math.sfsu.edu
Work phone: 415-338-1805
Work fax: 415-338-1461
Home phone: 510-653-8520