Topic: irrationals
Replies: 25   Last Post: Nov 4, 1997 7:57 PM

Chi-Tien Hsu

RE: irrationals

The problem is how to define a uniform grid and label the numbers between
0 and pi.

In addition, I hope one realizes that the identity

is neither in base 10 nor in base pi. It is interesting to see what base system
it belongs, if there is any!

If it is possible to establish a base pi number system, then
0.abc = a*pi^(-1) + b*pi^(-2) + c*pi^(-3)