Topic: Negative Integers
Replies: 14   Last Post: Mar 25, 1999 8:33 PM

Joan Reinthaler

Re: Negative Integers

Set up a multiplication table with row and column headings running from 10
to -10. Have the kids fill in the positive * positive quadrant and then,
looking just at the patterns in the body of the table, fill in the rest.

Joan Reinthaler
Sidwell Friends School