Topic: 1996 National Meeting
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 14, 1995 4:00 PM

Deobra Ray

Re: 1996 National Meeting

I agree with the fact that the time line for submitting a speaker request
form is too soon for the speaker to know exactly what they will be
talking about. I was in Boston, and found that the titles and
descriptions of at least 3 or four sessions were misleading. I was
expecting one thing, and they completely changed their program, because
"something new was out."

I think that there need to be a way for you to modify this, so the
attendees are not misled about the session, and might even possibly
choose a different one because it doesn't meet their needs. My two
ticketed sessions were that way. I was really disappointed in those two
sessions.