Topic: Re: The missing dollar problem
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 20, 1995 1:21 AM

David Nelson Leom

Re: The missing dollar problem

Ron
Someone before inquired about the solution to this problem. It
seems to me that if the clerk overcharged the friends by five dollars,
the origional price of the room would then be $25. But the friends
"gave" the son a two dollar tip. Thus the $27 for the room they paid.
I'm not sure if you were the one that posted the question, but
I'm thinking this may be the solution. My $0.02 worth.
Dave Leom