From: SMTP%"Postmaster@APSICC.APS.EDU" 17-DEC-1995 13:10:02.91
To: CHAPMAN
CC:
Subj: Undeliverable Mail

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:10:02 -0700 (MST)
From: Postmaster@APSICC.APS.EDU
Subject: Undeliverable Mail
To: <CHAPMAN>

Bad address -- <nctm-l@forum.swwarthmore.edu>
Error -- Nameserver error: Unknown host

Start of returned message

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:10:02 -0700 (MST)
From: CHAPMAN@APSICC.APS.EDU
To: nctm-l@forum.swwarthmore.edu
Subject: Sheila

Sheila, as a classroom teacher let me say a huge THANK YOU! You are so
RIGHT--teachers just do not have the time to do everything and training
from a real, live person is SO different from reading a book. I think
there are really gross misunderstandings--with all due respect--about the
use of calculators in the classroom, not just on this list but in the
general public, as well. Could you, Sheila, maybe describe just a LITTLE
of the appropriate and important uses you would have your teachers put the
caluculator to use doing in a classroom? Thanks in advance, and BOY, is
your district lucky to have you!! :-) Cindy

End of returned message