Topic: Teaching standards
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 7, 1995 1:05 AM

Sandra Pratt

Re: Teaching standards

Someone was leading a discussion on "Math Counts" just before I
left to speak at the NCTM conference in Boston. Could that have been what
you were talking about? I would like to see that discussion resurface as
well.

<snip....snip...>