Topic: Re: Harvey and Ed,standards as literature
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Howard L. Hansen

Re: Harvey and Ed,standards as literature

Kent wrote:
snip..

>But today I sat down and started reading, first in the beginning, and then I
>started skipping around. Am I the only one here believes that this is just a
>bunch of "newspeak"? It reminds me of those boring old ed. classes that I
>was forced to take.

snip..

>P.S Don't believe anyone who says they have read the Standards in its
>entirety. Their mental capacity would be so diminished that they would never
>be be able to send a an e-mail message.

Wrong. I have. I can, and you're reading it.

Seriously, the Standards are not "newspeak". I don't think there's much
that could be removed without seriously compromising the vision described.

H^2