Topic: Re(2): Standards for K-4,5-8,9-12
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Richard Fouchaux

Re(2): Standards for K-4,5-8,9-12

>Richard Fouchaux writes:

[[[[I am a student teacher, but I own a copy of the Standards, have attempted
read the whole thing, and I also subscribe to an NCTM journal.]]]]]

>According to my mail.....there are some on this list that would say you have
>no business posting in this arena if you have only attempted to read the
>whole thing.....(I am not one of those people).

I'm glad of that! I meant that somewhat tongue in cheek. In the course of my
school year it was quite difficult to read anything in its entirety. I
consider reading the Standards an ongoing project.

RF

--

Faculty of Education FirstClass Server EduServ.EDU.YorkU.CA via ExpressNet/SMTP