Topic: Is this useful?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 15, 1995 2:11 PM

CLEMENTS@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

Is this useful?

*********** Re:

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Karen Dee Michalowicz wrote:

> You probably told us before. However, I don't remember
> reading. What is your position is mathematics education? At what
> university or school do you teach?

Dear Karen, at present I an an associate professor of mathematics
at Incarnate Word College, San Antonio, Texas.
Is it what you wanted to know ? Should I send you my CV ?
Andrei Toom

it would be a shame to miss many of the meaningful and gracious comments of the
forum.

Doug