Topic: Re: Pulling up stakes vs Making a contribution (fwd)
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Sandra Pratt

Re: Pulling up stakes vs Making a contribution (fwd)

>Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 02:13:21 -0400
>From: Chi-Tien Hsu <chsu@pppl.gov>
>Subject: Re: Pulling up stakes vs Making a contribution

>To make it clear, do you consider the following posting a "disagreement"?
>or some kind of attack? or "baiting"?
>I don't see a point of making this kind of posting in public.

None of the above. I consider it a FYI (for your information) or an
interesting piece of information. (or, because of the information it
becomes something that may not now be used in the structure of the
argument but does not invalidate the intent of the comment)

>>On Wed, 19 Jul 1995 DanH150093@aol.com wrote:
Snip.....

Bad news, Dan: the medical benefits of leeches are being recognized on
the basis of recent scientific research. Who'd of thunk it?

Michael Paul Goldenberg