Topic: Returned mail: Host unknown (Error 12228)
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Mail Delivery Subsystem

Returned mail: Host unknown (Error 12228)

The original message was received at Thu, 1 Jun 1995 02:52:31 -0400
from mikegold@localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<piserchio@smccd.cc.aa.us> (unrecoverable error)

501 <piserchio@smccd.cc.aa.us>... 550 Host unknown (Error 12228)