Topic: Specialized Book Recommendation
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 19, 1995 10:00 PM

Ronald A Ward

Specialized Book Recommendation

Yesterday, I sent the recommendation below to Hoong-Chien Lee of Taiwan,
subscribers to this nctm list might have a better feeling for an
appropriate book than those on the MAW list to which his request was
posted. So, if you know of a favorite book for a ninth or tenth grader
as described by him, I'm sure he would be happy to receive your suggestions.

Thanks,

Ron Ward/Western Washington U/Bellingham, WA 98225
ronaward@henson.cc.wwu.edu