Topic: Re: Please don't misrepresent
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 8, 1995 1:10 AM

Dr. Susan Addington

Enough, already!

May I request that this Dan/Mike discussion be done privately
in the future?

Susan Addington (addington@gallium.csusb.edu)
Math Department, California State University
San Bernardino, CA 92407
World Wide Web: http://www.math.csusb.edu/