Topic: Re: I give up!! You win!!
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List

Re: I give up!! You win!!

Gary Martin wrote:

>Jerry: Please don't give up! Can you select which messages to download?
>Could that be a solution?

>Even though I am on a university account, I have decided that I will not
>read messages from certain people anymore. If we don't respond to them,
>maybe they will go away and bother someone else.

How can a discussion ever take place where one party decides to shut out
another? If we decide to listen to only those who agree with us, we gain
I don't feel anyone on this list has ever "bothered" anyone else with the
exception of those times when list members have decided to belittle other
list members.

Harv Becker