Topic: Re: nctm-l-digest V1 #50
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Marsha Landau

Re: nctm-l-digest V1 #50

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Reggie Keller wrote:

> Hi I'm looking for some good software which will allow students to
> use up to date statisics for classroom use. ex. no. o f people who eat beef
> vs. people who eat chicken over the last few years or movie attendance of
> various films over time. Anything students could use for line or curves of
> best fit. Thanks for your help.

If you are looking for interesting up-to-date data, I'd recommend NBA
statistics, which can be found at

http://www.clark.net/pub/terra/nba.html
or
http://www.netgen.com/sis/NBA/NBA.html

Enjoy!
Marsha

Marsha Landau
mlan@whe2.nl.edu
Associate Professor, Mathematics Education
National-Louis University
2840 Sheridan Rd
Evanston, IL 60201