Topic: re : course titles
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
ArmyCal@aol.com

re : course titles

Judy Roitman wrote :
>I have been told that in Europe secondary math courses are >integrated.
>Anybody know if this is true? If so, what are their titles?

In Canada, the secondary math courses are integrated and carry such
imaginative and descriptive names as MA536 (Gr. 11 Math in Quebec). I know
that similar coding occurs in Ontario, New Brunswick and Alberta and I'm sure
the remainder of the provinces are the same.

Calvin Armstrong
Maths Department
Stanstead College
Stanstead, Quebec