From daemon Thu Jun 1 12:07:39 1995
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 95 12:06:55 JST
From: Mailer-Daemon (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: ballewp

421 Host forumm.swarthmore.edu not found for mailer ddn.
550 nctm-l@forumm.swarthmore.edu... Host unknown

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 12:06:53 +0900 (JST)
Cc: nctm-l@forumm.swarthmore.edu

John,
The trouble is that if you don't accelerate the capable kids, there is
no reason to have more options (statistics, BC CAlculus, ....) better IMO
to put them in the most appropriate placement NOW and create the courses
needed as needed. I can't imagine how much the high level math classes may
change in 6 years with Internet access and WWW etc, Honestly, could you have
anticipated something like the TI-92 6 years ago?????
Pat Ballew "lovin' what I do"
Edgren HS, Misawa, Japan
ballewp@emh.misawa.af.mil