Topic: tessellation puzzle/game
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 12, 1996 3:36 PM

Susan L. Addington

Re: tessellation puzzle/game

Don:
I think you mean the closed-cell foam pieces various
sets, most of them based on angles 360/5 and 360/10.
They're made by a small company called Tessellations
in (I think) Arizona; I don't have the address on me,
but will try to look it up later.

They are about to come out with a set of Penrose tiles,
as soon as Penrose's copyright expires on May 31.

Susan Addington
Academic year 1995-6: The rest of the time:
addingto@geom.umn.edu
The Geometry Center Math Department
1300 South 2nd St., Suite 500 California State University
Minneapolis, MN 55454 San Bernardino, CA 92407
(612) 624-5058
fax: (612) 626-7131
WWW at Geometry Center: http://www.geom.umn.edu/~addingto/
***** NEW MATH GAME! ******
Check my Web pages for The Number Bracelets Game.