Topic: tessellation puzzle/game
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 12, 1996 3:36 PM

Susan L. Addington

Re: tessellation puzzle/game

Here's the company and mailing address:

Tessellations
2123 S. Priest, Suite 213
Tempe, AZ 85282

Susan Addington
Academic year 1995-6: The rest of the time:
addingto@geom.umn.edu
The Geometry Center Math Department
1300 South 2nd St., Suite 500 California State University
Minneapolis, MN 55454 San Bernardino, CA 92407
(612) 624-5058
fax: (612) 626-7131
WWW at Geometry Center: http://www.geom.umn.edu/~addingto/
***** NEW MATH GAME! ******
Check my Web pages for The Number Bracelets Game.