Topic: Re:the sun will rise
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 12, 1995 7:29 AM

Lutemann@aol.com

Re:the sun will rise

In a message dated 95-10-11 07:44:45 EDT, tad@midget.towson.edu (Tad
Watanabe) writes:

>It may be true that "group dynamics" change, but does it
>alwasy have to change for worse - which seems to be Kent's
>experiences/assumption.

True. I overstated my case here. It's statement like yours, however, that
allows the public/politicians to ignore the real problem: in the U.S. , with
our children, we need to lower the class size!! Maybe big classes don't
lower the quality in every case, but in just enough cases to lower the
quality of education throughout the country. I have no proof of this nor do I
have any proof that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Kent