Topic: Re: Quantitative Methods in Soc. Sci. (Was Re: Getting students to take responsi
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Lutemann@aol.com

Re: Quantitative Methods in Soc. Sci. (Was Re: Getting students to take responsi

In a message dated 95-10-11 18:59:30 EDT, mikegold@umich.edu (michael
goldenberg) writes:

> But far too many teachers teach as if what worked this morning,
>yesterday, or last Thursday is guaranteed to work today.

I thought the student was supposed to do the work.