Topic: Re: Class size (Re: Getting students to take responsibility) (fwd)
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 14, 1995 11:37 AM

Lutemann@aol.com

Re: Class size (Re: Getting students to take responsibility) (fwd)

In a message dated 95-10-13 13:22:09 EDT, roitman@oberon.math.ukans.edu (Judy
Roitman) writes:

>Perhaps they are afraid of what happened in California, where
>undergraduates wanting to teach also need a "major" outside education; as a
>consequence watered-down majors were created.

That's scary. I once had a professor who likened ed programs to cancer.
Unless you cut them out completely, they grow back.

Kent